The Aspen Classic is the company’s best-selling trailer. It features the most storage and camping space of all models while still providing an easy tow for motorcycles and small cars. You don't need a big, expensive rig to tow an Aspen, just a hitch. Aspen campers take minutes to set-up and only slightly longer to take down. That can be very handy while camping in less than perfect weather conditions.
The Classic features the following:
• Single-piece, re-enforced fiberglass body available in white, black or gray with basement level for added storage.
• Storage compartment accessible both while traveling or inside tent
• Full perimeter 2" deep box-tube, sealed welded & black powdered-coated frame. A tri-angulated tongue is utilized for maximum stability
• Dexter Torflex suspension with electric brakes option
• Four adjustable jack stands at perimeter of frame
• 1 7/8" standard ball hitch. A swivel hitch available as an upgrade
• 4.80 x 12" bias ply tires with white wheels are standard. Chrome and aluminum rims are available upgrades as well radial tires.
• Durable travel cover with 2.5 cubic ft. zippered pocket
• LED trailer lighting for safe, long lasting performance
• 6-pin trailer plug standard. Other plug styles are available
• Interior telescoping galvanized steel tent bows
• Spring rear loaded bed bow for easy set-up.
• Aluma-Core Bed Panels with insulation for maximum strength & weight (rated for 600 lbs.)
• Single piece seamless white roof
• Eight-inch high pan-rolled floor that positions seam above ground level.
• Tents are seam sealed & water tested
• Zippered storm flap that can double as a canopy fly (poles sold separately)
• Zippered pocket for cooler/tongue access from inside the tent
• A/C duct flap for optional addition of your own AC unit
• Dual zippered rear bed window for full access through the rear of the tent.
• Rear window awning with flexible rod to allow for additional privacy and water shed.
• Foam mattresses with cleanable covers.
• 1 year warranty on parts
• 10 year warranty on axle
Have questions? Contact us for more information or a written quote.
Download the Aspen Motorcycle Camper Catalog/Brochure